We will gladly assist you in selling your home, apartment or other property. We are always looking for single family houses, townhouses, duplexes, apartments, condominiums and land plots to offer our eager customers.
With RE/MAX Specialists, you can count on:
- A competent and fair appraisal of property value
- A professional sales pitch & advertising campaign online, in the local press, and through our own media outlets
- Access to our customer database and other resources
- Frequent showings of the property to potential buyers
- Customized contracts for complete freedom & financial security
Looking to Sell Your Property?
Aroma plays a subtle but important role in a buyer's decision. Air fresheners, candles and diffusers can do the trick. Your home will smell great and be more enticing to buyers.
Trimming hedges and trees and cleaning the windows also helps. If your home looks unkempt from the outside, buyers will be more critical about details on the inside.
Call us at 240 7651300 or contact us online to find out more about tips and tricks on improving your "curb appeal."
How to Improve the "Curb Appeal" of Your Home
Helpful Hints in Preparing for the Sale of Your Home
To facilitate the sales process, please make sure to gather the following information and documents pertaining to your property:
- Desired price
- Location (exact address)
- Type of real estate (house, condo, multi-unit, etc.)
- Year the property was built
- Exact dimensions
- Detailed floor plan
- Information about included appliances/furnishings
- Documentation proving ownership
- Brief description of the property
Once you are ready to put it up for sale, or if you are having trouble assembling the required documentation, please contact us. We're happy to assist you at every step of the process.
10460 Campus Way South
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Or use our contact form.
Tip of the Week
Show Off Your Home!
Make your home more attractive to potential buyers. A sparkling clean appearance gives the impression that your home has been well-maintained and cared for over the years.
Learn more about how to sell your property.